Sunday, December 11, 2011

Biracial Hair Curl Care. How do i keep the tight curls? (Cupid Curls)?

I have curly/wavy hair a little past my shoulder. Whenever I wash my hair, or put alot of water in it, it curls up. I want to know, how do I retain the curls??? I cant walk around with my hair wet, so how do I keep it dry, but still have the same tight curls in it. I dont want to curl my hair at all with the curling iron. Is there any products out there that allows me to have the curls in my hair!! Please help, I dont want to straighten my hair everyday. So I decided to wear it curly for a change.Biracial Hair Curl Care. How do i keep the tight curls? (Cupid Curls)?
I am biracial and I use Fantasia ic Gel to define my curls.

I apply it in my hair when it's damp, then use a diffuser (Diffuser is optional, but it helps dries the product faster... and defines curls as well)



You can get it at Walmart in the ';Ethnic'; section where you see all the relaxers and stuff, it's less than 5 bucks and it's works!Biracial Hair Curl Care. How do i keep the tight curls? (Cupid Curls)?
Scrunch it with gel (I usually say mousse, but gel works better for biracial hair, in my opinion), and blow dry it with a finger-style diffuser (E.G. http://www.folica.com/Babyliss_Pro_Di_d1… )