Sunday, December 11, 2011

I have light Brown/ Dirty Blonde hair. How do I make it have Beachy Wavy Curls without using a curling iron??

My hair does not do well with curling irons so I need like a gel or spray I can use to make my hair have beachy waves! Kinda like Miley Cyrus hair but with more wave and less spiral curl!

http://photos.aim.com/photos/ffd89bd0-207a-11dd-b6ea-000bcdcb5194/15437119

http://photos.aim.com/photos/ffd89bd0-207a-11dd-b6ea-000bcdcb5194/15437193



like in those two photos!

Thank you for any help you can give me!



I love you all %26lt;3I have light Brown/ Dirty Blonde hair. How do I make it have Beachy Wavy Curls without using a curling iron??
here is what i tell everyone on how to get perfect, beachy, wavy hair:



';It took me forever to figure out how to get my hair to look like that, but last week I found the perfect product. =)



it's called Waves of Envy Sea Mist, by Sunsilk. You can get it at Walmart.



What you do is take a shower at night, or when you have enough time to let it air dry completely and you don't need to go anywhere. you can use the matching waves of envy shampoo and conditioner if you want, and then wrap your hair up in a towel for about 10 minutes until it's just a little damp. Then spray the sea mist in sections about an inch wide and scrunch up your hair and twist it around your fingers.



Do this on your whole head, then seperate your hair into 4 sections: one on each side of your head and two in the back. Then put each section in a loose ponytail. Take the ponytail and gather all the hair up around the elastic so it's kind of like a bun, then take another elastic and wrap it around the loose hair to keep it in place. Do this for each section, and then sleep on it, or just let it air dry. This is why you can't go anywhere, cause it looks pretty ridiculous =P



After it dries completely (wait at least 2 or 3 hours), take out the elastics, and finger comb through your hair. Add some more sea mist spray to refresh the waves and maybe a shine spray to make it look really good.



And that's it. It's actually very easy, so good luck! It works like magic for me, so I hope you get similar results =)';I have light Brown/ Dirty Blonde hair. How do I make it have Beachy Wavy Curls without using a curling iron??
you could try and sleep with rollers in your hair over night, and that might give you the loose curls w/o the curling iron, just remember to brush lightly and hair spray before and after you take out the rollers.


uhm. i really dont know but a curling iron..



its either natural or curled using a curling iron.



sorry honey!
i know exactly what u are talking about.use aussie awesome volume spray gel.it works miracles!!! %26lt;3
divide your hair into 4

and then take 2 pieces of hair

from each section and twist it
=] go to youtube.com and type in ';NO Heat. No Curlers. How To Get Easy Curls'; click the first video you see. or the one by: Beatrix2the9

I tried this then used a little hairspray and it stayed in almost all day! it works best when your hair is damp...not soaking or dry. But it really works well! (my hair is naturally really strait so its hard for heated curls 2 stay in) Good Luck! :)