Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do you use a curling iron/do I need to use something on my hair with the curling iron?

You can always apply a gel or mousse to wet hair before you blowdry and then curl iron your hair but it all depends on the texture and thickness of your hair as well. Look for a product with a heat protect ant or protein spray to keep your cuticle layer healthy and oil is always good too.How do you use a curling iron/do I need to use something on my hair with the curling iron?
No, you dont HAVE to, you can just curl, hairspray, and go... but you also can use somehting in your hair as well!How do you use a curling iron/do I need to use something on my hair with the curling iron?
no. just put the very end of your hair in the lifting part, wrap the rest around the rod and then release. Spary hairspray on the new curl......maybe step outside too....j/k
how about some oil
it helps if u hairspray ur hair right before u curl it so take a chunk of hair, give it a spray, curl and when ur done with the whole head then hairspray all over
Well, you can get long, bouncy curls with a 2 in curling iron. Clamp a 3 in section of hair about 1 in from the end of the section. Roll the iron up your hair, being sure to keep the iron vertical. Hold for 5 seconds, then release. Repeat this all over your head. After I finish this, I like to finger comb my hair to give it a tousled, loose effect. If you're going for a more sleek effect though, just tug on the ends a little after you finish. That way, your curls are still sleek, but you don't look like Shirley Temple. :)