Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I keep my hair curled?

I have wavy/ loose curly hair, but when I curl my hair with a curling iron my curls always fall out even with hairspray. Even if I go get them done by a few hours they fall out, but if I straighten my hair it stays straight until I wash it out. When I use gel and hairspray my hair feels too stiff. What can I do or use to have them last without having them feel stiff?How can I keep my hair curled?
try joico thermal design foam. put it on before you curl it and hairspray after, it stays in all day.How can I keep my hair curled?
leave it....... be natural
you can put a perm in
Unfortunately you cnt

Unless you buy those curlers which run on gas

Therefore carrying them round with you.

I have to cake my hair in Hairspray so its mega crunchy

Dont use gel unless you want that wet curly hair look
To make your curls go on for hours, try these 10 tips.

If you use hot rollers or a curling iron in the morning, but your style is flat by lunchtime, try these tricks to help your curls stay put all day:

1. Don't wash every day. Hair with a bit of natural oil distributed through it holds a style better than squeaky-clean locks.



2. Use a light conditioner. Heavy conditioners can leave a residue on your hair, weighing it down and pulling out curl. If you do need a thicker conditioner to combat damage, take extra care to rinse well.



3. Blot before you style. Post-shower, remove excess moisture from hair by gently wrapping it with a towel. Too-wet hair is difficult to dry and style.



4. Apply a volumizer. If your hair has a hard time holding a style, chances are it is fine and limp. Volumizer will give it lift at the root and a foundation for styling.



5. Treat damaged ends. Apply a small dab of leave-in conditioner or hair cream to just the ends of damaged or chemically-treated hair. It will help smooth fuzzy areas, which in turn makes styling and setting easier.



6. Blow dry upside down. This gives hair natural movement and bend, a great starting point for adding more curl.



7. Choose professional-grade tools. They heat up more evenly and reach a higher temperature than many drugstore tools. Find professional tools at a beauty supply store.



8. Spray before you set. Apply a mist of hairspray or setting lotion to each section of hair before you curl.



9. Spray underneath, too. Don't forget to apply hairspray to the underside of each section -- the more hold you have within your style, the better it will withstand the day.



10. Re-mist during the day. If your curls are falling flat, spritz on a curl-reviver (Pantene makes a great one) mid-day. Follow up with another light layer of hairspray.
  • black hair styles
  •