Sunday, December 11, 2011

Review on BaBylis Curling Iron?

I am looking into buying a BaBylis Curling Iron and would like to have any opinions on it that you have and whether or not I should just buy another one.

I have tried Conair and don't like it, so please no reccomendations for that please.

I am willing to spend up to about 80$ on a curling iron as long as I know it will work.

I have thick hard to curl hair that has a bit of wave, and I find that with the conair I have now, the curls only last a few minutes before they uncurl themselves no matter how much I spray them.

So if you have any products, tips and oc course reviews and suggestions on curling irons and curling hair then please let me know! I am desparate for anything!Review on BaBylis Curling Iron?
I asked my wife because of her thick hairs.



She knows her own ';Braun EC 1 Satinstyler'; and the ';Babyliss 0463 CURL Press'; from her mom.



Both are very good.



Hope that the Braun-brand will be available in Canada.