Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I curl my hair?

My hair is soo awful to me. It never wants to curl i've tried curling irons only but my hair just falls out even with hairspray. What are some good ways to curl stubborn hair? And what is a good hairspray?

(please give me suggestions you've tried or people you know have tried)How do I curl my hair?
ok well the best hairspray that i've used is herbal essences set me up hairspray. it holds the hairdo and it smells AWESOME!!! as for curling your hair, im guessing (judging by your name) that you want curls like taylor swift. if this is the case, do NOT use the clamp.

1. put a SMALL of styling pomade into your hair (got.2.b's is what i use) because your hair is thin, a lot will make it greasy. just stick your finger in it, rub the pomade on your hands, and run your hands through your hair.

2. divide your hair into 1-2 inch sections (you can do this as you curl your hair, or all at once before you start, it doesn't really matter)

3. lift up one of the hair sections and hold the curling iron underneath the section as close to the scalp as you can get it without burning yourself.

4. wrap the rest of the section around the iron, and hold it for at least 20 seconds.

5. slowly pull curling iron out of hair, and spray immediately.



Good Luck! if you have any more questions i can be contacted at

bodypeace22@yahoo.comHow do I curl my hair?
Well, it depends. If you have thick hair, use a wide barrel. If you want small or big curls, put more or less hair in the iron. If you have thin hair, get a small barrel iron and do the same. But if it is very small, don't put in too much hair. Trust me, I went through 5 curling irons to get my hair right. I have thin hair. And my friend has thick. She bought a small iron, and the 4th iron I bought was really big. So when we tried them out, the thin one worked on me and not on her, and the big one had no effect on me and a great effect on her. So basiclly what i'm saying is you can do whatever you want with any curling iron, as long as it fits your hair if you know what I mean. Hope I helped. Also, if that doesn't work, just use alot of suave max hairspray, until it gets really hard. But if the curls fit your hair they shouldn't fall as much.
First of all use the stickiest hair spray.

1) Apply the hair spray first

2) Use the curling iron then spray it right away



It works for me. I have very stubburn curling hair!!! :-)