Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to curl hair????????????

Ok everything I curl my hair with a curling iron I burn my forehead. Can anyone tell me how to do so without burning my forehead? Also, do you know how to curl it with a THICK straightening iron? ALSO IM A GIRL! So I have medium hair.



Thank in advance!How to curl hair????????????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKvgHVpn5

thats with a thick straightening iron! if thats no help to you, click on the uploader (ghd) and you will see all their tutorials for hair curling!

hope this helps! :)How to curl hair????????????
you could use 2 methods using no heat at all.

the first method is take wet hair, put on a small amount of curling mousse and put your hair into two french corn plaits. sleep on then and in the morning you should pull out the bobbles and have wavy curls.

you can also put in buns instead of french plaits.

hope i helped :)
My hair almost never ever curls. But I have never tried this, but a lot of my friends have said if you put in Curl Holding Spray it makes your curls stay. Hmm... without burning your forehead, just try to keep the straightener as far away from your head as you can. Or, if you want a professional, go to your local hair salon. I hope I helped!

(P.S. Your hair stylist can pretty much teach you how to not burn your forehead and how to make the perfect curls. Also, Ask what kind of hair spray to use to make it stay curly. (but don't ask if your hair does stay curly.) I hope I helped!

~Syd~