Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to curl your hair? [[best answer]]?

Hey how do you curl your hair??? With a curling iron?? Do you put mousse in it first AHH help?How to curl your hair? [[best answer]]?
I have very naturally straight hair, and i try keeping the damage towards it as minimal as possible. When i want my hair to curl, after my shower at night, after its freshly washed, i towel dry it, and add curling mouse. I scrunch my hair and then pull it all into a messy bun. I tye it there with a few elastics for it to stay while i sleep, and take it out in the morning when its dry. If any of the pieces are straight in the morning, i use a curling iron to fix them.

This way it looks more natural and pretty.How to curl your hair? [[best answer]]?
pull it straight and put the hot iron on it and curl away. for best results put an oil garner
crl first then hair spray i think thats how they do it at salons good luck
i use curling mousse first to help my natural texture come out, then i scrunch it w/ just a little but of hairspray, tthen use the curling iron and spray it all over with hairspray and go back and define some extra pieces . hope this helps !
Heres my way of getting nice curls';



1. Towel dry hair and add HERBAL ESSENCES CURLING MOUSSE and ANTI-FRIZZ CREAM.



2. Use a diffuser to dry hair



3. add hot curlers to your hair. They are much easier, faster, and more reliable than curling irons. I recommend them!



4. Leave in for 10 mins. Take out and finger-brush curls so they don't go away.





Enjoy your curls!
I think the easiest way is to just use a curling iron. And using mousse or hairspray can give some volume or extra hold to your curls. Also, I recommend using a leave-in conditioner or some kind of thermal protection cream to help protect your hair and prevent it from getting damaged by the heat.