Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I make my hair wavy/curly with out a curling iron?

I want my hair to be wavy/vurly but i dont wanna use a curling iron. Is there other ways I could make it wavy/curly?How can I make my hair wavy/curly with out a curling iron?
Okay so 1 way to do it is to put in braids at night and in the morning, take them out.make sure to braid as much of the edges you can. After you take out the braids, don't brush it, because it make it it poofy and frizzy so instead put gel and hairspray and scrunch it or just leave it.

Scrunch it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdbOQHP9k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRtwTx_Q5

Also, when you get out of the shower put your hair in a messy bun when it is still wet

Or you can use normal curlers



If you dont want to use a curling iron because it damages your hair, put in heat proctectant spray before curling so that it helps protect you hair from the heat lol. If its because you dont have a curling iron, use a straightener. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGwZYy24AHow can I make my hair wavy/curly with out a curling iron?
sleep with it in a wet bun
Rollers and a blow dryer.... But using a curling iron and rollers is your best bet.
you can take a shower before you go to sleep and then put your hair in a french braid. then sleep with it like that, and right when you wake up in the morning take the braid out and your hair will be perfect waves/curls.
put in small braids before you go to bed, open them up in the morning
with wet hair, you could put it in a messy bun and sleep on it overnight. or you could braid it and it would be wavy
Try setting curlers in your hair and leaving it for the night. When you take them out the next day, use some sort of holding spray or even mouse to hold it together.



I find that when I plait my hair it makes it curlier...however my hair is already wavy, it just makes it curlier...



good luck
scrunch it to make it wavy,



or curl it with a straightner.

email me if you want to find out how!
Ok this is what i do. I wash my hair so its wet. Then put 4 braids in my hair. Sleep with them. When you wake up wavy hair.
when your hair is wet, but not soaked

spray some curling spray in and scrunch it a lot

i use uptight by bed head
Here is a great way to curl your hair without any heat.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ2QGq0n



Or, you could braid your hair while wet and sleep on it.
either take a shower before you go to bed and put your hair in many tight braids for more curly or... fewer braids for just wavy. Or you could also try sleeping with your wet hair in a messy bun. That is what I do. :)
braid your hair, or put your hair in a messy bun and sleep in it overnight. or put it in many braids or tight curled buns to make it look fancy and all. or get curlers so u won't have to use an iron
I've done this before :]



All you have to do is roll your hair into tiny little swirly balls all over your head and clip them in with bobby pins and sleep with them on, then the next day take all the pins out and your hair will look like Shirley Temple's. Not kidding.



Hope I helped :D
When i was young, my mom would put a bunch of little braids in my hair right after I washed it. Once dry it looked like it was crimped.



You can also get some pink-spongy curlers. They are soft and it's not as uncomfortable to sleep in as hard curlers.



You can also make ';rag curls'; Easy and inexpensive. See this blog for excellent directions and pictures

http://melissagoodsell.typepad.com/day_t
Well, you could either put t up in braids while your hair's still wet and when you get up in the morning, keep them in, and take a flat iron over the still braided hair and then take them out. that'll make it wavy.



to make it curly, you could take a flat iron, put it at the tpo of your head, twist it, and pull it down really fast. and after you've finished your entire head, ';scrunch'; it with some mousse, and spray with a bit of hair spray.
There are a couple of options you can....

陇 put your hair in curls in paper bags {check youtube}

陇 use a flat iron to curl it {check youtube}

陇 put it in a wet bun at night and take it out next day {check youtube}

陇 wet your hair and put it in a french braid {check youtube}

陇 or go to a salon {lol}

Hope this was helpful it is all on youtube!!!!