Sunday, December 11, 2011

Is it possible to curl your hair with a ceramic iron?

I have the infiniti by conair... it straigtens my hair fine, but I would like to curl my hair too... is ceramic irons capable of doing so?



how can you curl your hair without an iron then?Is it possible to curl your hair with a ceramic iron?
this is what i do. its a bit hard to do at first but i got it after about 3 tries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpl9KYzmJ



and this is another way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTAM5CQSY

but if you use that one, when you watch the video the curls look weird but watch it till the end and they loosen out the curls and it looks better.



i dont know how well it will work with your straightner though because it is a bit bigger than the ones the people in the videos use.Is it possible to curl your hair with a ceramic iron?
its possible i take my portion of my hair that im going to straighten and instead of gliding it down. hold that part straight up to the ceiling and when youre going up with the iron twist it a little as if you were using a curling iron, it gives you amazing volume and great curls. hope this helps.
absolutely.. idk about a conair but i can curl my hair with my chi by putting the ends of my hair in between the plates and then just wrapping the hair around the straightner.. the same motion as if u were using a curling iron