Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to curl your hair with revlon, curling and straightning iron?

okay I don't think that you should use a curling iron unless you want flips.but you could try curlers and rollersHow to curl your hair with revlon, curling and straightning iron?
way would you choose that answer my girlfriend and her friends found vj answer most helpful and way more cool when we travel all we have to pack is the flat iron

Report Abuse

How to curl your hair with revlon, curling and straightning iron?
YES IT IS POSSIBLE!! I DO IT AND IT IS MUCH FASTER THEN A CURLING IRON



Take a one inch section of hair and grab it between the plates by your roots( Not to Close) and squeeze(Like you going to flat iron) then do a 360 wrapping your hair around the flat iron slowly pull down and that's it.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca3k1syt2



This is a link to a girl showing how it is done.

That is how I learned to do because no one could ever tell me how and when they did they showed me the wrong way and it would leave ugly folds in my hair.

This will show you the right way to do it.



GOOD LUCK :) If you click the link click back to return to your question and answers