Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can i curl my hair to get it curly everywhere?

I have straight hair and i curl my hair a lot with a curling iron but i do it in the morning for school which means i only have a little of time, it takes me 10-15 min. its pretty fast because i hold every piece for 8 sec. but it doesn't get very curly on the top, like only the bottom half is curly. how can i get the top part to get curly also? should i use a different curling iron or is the problem because i hold for only 8 secs.?How can i curl my hair to get it curly everywhere?
I'm no professional but I put small sponge rollers in my hair at night and in the morning I take them out at an angel than I run my fingers through it to style the curls the way I want them than recurl with the curling iron on areas that aren't the way I want them to be (that's mainly my top curls, the back always looks great) Hopefully that should give you more time on the top curls.How can i curl my hair to get it curly everywhere?
try using curlers and put them in the night before, and it stays for a few days and has an all over affect
oh no you should defuice it!

what you do is get you hair super wet and put some prodect in it(jell)

and then you go to the vent flip your hair over and curnch it!

it works every time for me!

it takes 5 min.
If you're doing it every day anyway, why don't you get a perm?