Sunday, December 11, 2011

What curling iron is best for me? Please Help?

Hey everyone. I need to know what curling iron is best for me. I have really really THICK hair and it's so hair to curl, I know how to curl hair but my is extremely hard. I need a curling iron I can buy in stores like Target, Wal-mart, ect that's not too expensive.



Works well ----%26gt; Heat

Not too expensive

Lasts a REALLY long time

Works with thick hair



thanks for your time

-KatyWhat curling iron is best for me? Please Help?
I would say trying the Conair Infiniti Curling Iron. It heats up well, isn't too expensive at around $25, and has a medium sized barrel which will work well on thick hair. It can be found at Target, and so far has really good reviews. Check out the link below for more info.



Hope this helps you out!