Thursday, October 28, 2010

Curling iron help for naturally curl hair?

i have curly hair a lil longer htan my shoulders. i usually wash it with shampoo%26amp; conditioner, when i get out of the shower i dry my hair with a towel, then i use sunsilk creme and then mousse to keep my hair from going all frizzy and poofy,

im ok with that type of hair but i want to try something new.

i was thinking of washing it b4 i go to bed and putting on the sunsilk creme ( if i don't it i will wake up with clown hair) then waking up in the morning, put on mouse and then curling it with a curling iron. what do u think? will my hair turn out right or will it just frizz

oh and ...how do i use a curling iron on my naturally curly hair?!?



thanks :DCurling iron help for naturally curl hair?
as for curling it think twice about a curling iron, I'd use a flat iron just because its better for you hair, its quicker and easier.

Try this tutorial out so you can see what I''m talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB1npokA2

Its for curling ur hair with the flat iron.Curling iron help for naturally curl hair?
I have naturally curly hair too (frizzy as well if not cared for properly) , and trust me, the curling iron doesn't help...

What ends up happening is I curl it with that and I hairspray it, but throughout the day the curls flatten out and become strange. What I do to refresh my hair after I sleep is I just put some product (smoothing serum or mousse) and water in my hand and wet my hair and apply the product to reshape the curls.
Check out NaturallyCurly.com, especially the ';Curl Talk'; messages boards. I've learned a lot from those boards, regarding products %26amp; techniques. Many users on that site follow the ';curly girl'; method to improve the health of the hair and get better curls, which is based on a book by Lorraine Massey.