Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How do I curl my hair with a curling iron to make it really curly?

I tried using my friend's curling iron, but I souldn't make my hair curly. Could someone help?How do I curl my hair with a curling iron to make it really curly?
Try using one with a smaller barrel, or use some of that stuff you put in your hair before curling to make the curls stay, what's it called...How do I curl my hair with a curling iron to make it really curly?
well i have straight hair and i tried many times to get it curly but it doesn't but i like straight hair though some persons look good with curly ones..
well that all depends on what kind of curls you want. Tight or lose. A 1'; curling iron will give you loser curls that more romantic look. A 1/2'; curling iron will give you tighter curls. With either one it is a good idea to apply some hairspray afterwards
make sure yuur hair is tightly wrapped around the tongs then spray quiet a bit of hair spray on it

then leave it for like 30 seconds then it should be curlly and last long(Y) works for me
herstyler do this reli good curler, but it is more like a curling wand than a curling iron. i have one and it makes my hair super curly.
I don't know what they're called but you can use those pink curling thingys you leave in your hair.
by an ionic curler, they really work! also, you should try getting a clamp-less curler, or just remove the one on your curler. it makes a world of difference.
here are a few ideas

http://www.videojug.com/film/richard-ash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvPY1kw-6

hth
you could use curlers they work sometimes but it depends on the curlers you use.

you can use hot curlers or like sponge curler. it really depends on how curly you want your hair.

you can even get a perm if you want your hair to be curly all the time.
Make an appointment with your local hairdresser and get it 'permed'.It'll last till it grows out.By an Affro comb you'll need it.