Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How do I curl my hair (w/a curling iron), and how should I wear it?

My hair is black and straight. It's a little layered in the front and I usually wear it in a side part. It's little longer than my shoulders. This is the first time I've ever curled my hair and I need help! I'm going to use a curling iron - and I don't really have any hair products except for ';Curl Enhancer'; from Rejuv-a-Perm adn its for permed and naturally curly hair! I have straight hair! I don't know if you can curl your hair when it's sort of wet, with a curling iron, and i never use a blow dryer!

I know im sort of limited on my resources, but please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How do I curl my hair (w/a curling iron), and how should I wear it?
you should really wait untill your hair is dry before you curl it, buy a good strong hairspray and spray each curl after it is done. To avoid the ';hard'; feeling of hairspray, do it at night and sleep in your 'do, the next day you should have soft curls!