Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How to curl curly hair with curling iron?

I natural curly hair but want to make loose curls on my hair for homecoming. How do I prepare my hair beforehand? Do I let it dry natural and let curl, or do I comb it out and braid it? How to curl curly hair with curling iron?
If you want loose curls, then you should straighten it first. If you wanted to make it curlier, just curl it when it's already curly. I suggust using a heat product before you straighten it and before you curl it so you don't damage your hair. Also, I suggust straightening your hair the night before, because curling hair works better when it's not super clean. Also, don't put the curling iron on full heat, and don't leave the iron in your hair for as long as you would to make tight curls.

I hope everything works out!!How to curl curly hair with curling iron?
You should straighten your hair, and then curl it.


I have naturally curly hair to and i use curling rods! they work great!