Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I curl my hair with a curling iron, without frizz?

My hair is wet right now, and I need to know what to do. Any suggestions?How do I curl my hair with a curling iron, without frizz?
Straighten it, wait a day, use hair moisturizer, then curl it, then use hairspray.How do I curl my hair with a curling iron, without frizz?
Ive sorta learned the hard way to never curl my hair while it is wet. The heat combined with liquid will Burn your hair. If you see steam coming from the curling iron it usually means that the heat is turned up too high. Well if you have pin straight hair like me, you might want to use volumizing muse. Blow dry your hair thoroughly then spray some anti- frizz spray made by Threasa-May. Take one piece of your hair and curl your hair by folding the curling iron under your hair. Let it sit there for 10 seconds. Remember on your free time practice your soon come up with your own method.