Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I curl my hair without flat irons or curling iron?

Okay, so i really want to curl my hair without heat(I am okay with hairdryers though). It's really hard. I don't want to sleep in uncomfortable things in my hair( if it's not uncomfortable then i accept ). I just want something quick like 2-3 hours. Just nothing over 5 hours. Please help!!!!!How do I curl my hair without flat irons or curling iron?
if you braid hair while damp and leave overnight they will leave your hair wavyHow do I curl my hair without flat irons or curling iron?
If you do braids all around your hair, like maybe 10, depending on how thick it is, and leave it in over night, it will give it the crimped looked. And if you add moose, before you do it, it will stop it from being wavy.



Another idea is for when you first get out of the shower.

You can put some moose in your hair, like your gonna scrunch it, but not too much. then gather it all together at the middle of the back of your head. you could use some small clips, so you wouldnt even feel them while you sleep, or you could use a hair scruchie. as long as its all together, in a bun type form. Then you can either sleep on it, or wait for it to dry. Once you take it down it will be curly. This is opposed to just crunching your hair. Scrunching your hair gives it the wet stick gelled hair. This is much more cuter.
first, start with damp hair, add your favorite styling gel or mousse. now section your hair into three horizontal sections, making sure the bottom section is the thickest part. twist the top section from the right gradually adding pieces as you go. twist the section into a bun and secure with an elastic. do the same with the other sections. spray your hair lightly with hairspray. blow dry until the outside if the bun and twist is dry to the touch. spray again for hold. undo the bun and let the curls fall in place.blow dry again.
as for curling it think twice about a curling iron, I'd use a flat iron just because its better for you hair, its quicker and easier.

Try this tutorial out so you can see what I''m talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB1npokA2

Its for curling ur hair with the flat iron.
well, if you braid your hair and keep them in over night you'll get wavy hair (don't forget hairspray!)
Sponge curlers or braids.