Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How do I get my hair to curl with a 2'; barrel curling iron?

I've been trying to curl my hair with a 2 inch curling iron but it never seems to work. I need some help or advice!How do I get my hair to curl with a 2'; barrel curling iron?
I have to let mine heat up for atleast 5 minutes.



Curling your hair works best if you take a shower before. Then I blow dry my hair just shaking it and using a towel (I want it to air dry mostly so its lighter and will be easier to curl. Before drying spritz some curling serum (i prefer garnier fructise) into it, then after also.



Put the hair on the iron like usual then leave it in for about 1 minute (or less it might get damaged otherwise but you can leave it on longer is you want). Spray only after you have taken the curler out. You should angle the curler away from your face so that when you let it out the first part (closest to your scalp) is flowing away. It looks really pretty and natural that way.

Good Luck!!!



p.s. I don't know if you should curl your hair wet though because mine always falls out by the time its dry and some curling iron aren't made for wet. It could damage your hair and the iron is all.How do I get my hair to curl with a 2'; barrel curling iron?
How long is ur hair?? Are you using any products? Will check back!



Stylist 13++yrs!
soo when you start at the bottom and twist your hair up in it.....lol...and then you can count to 6 and it should a good curl
Your hair should always be wet when your trying to curl it with any curling iron.
  • pets
  •