Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How to curl my hair without using a curling iron?

Okay so I have thick, wavy-straight hair and I want my hair to be curly . But it takes to long to curl it with a curling iron. Any ways i can do it? Ex: Types of mousses, shampoos .. ect

THANKSHow to curl my hair without using a curling iron?
rollers[haven't thought about those forever]

and mouse in the morning i guess.How to curl my hair without using a curling iron?
straiten it dont curl it
Rollers ?
Put rollers in your hair.
Garnier Fructise Scrunching Gel. Its green and comes in the bottle. It works really well and keeps your hair curly.
put curlers in a night then sleep with then in or u could also wear braids at night but u dont get as good of curls that way
There's a L'oreal curling mousse which you apply to your damp hair and shape the hair squeezing it in your palms, so it will get the curled shape.

It's fast and it's very good.


you can curl hair with a flat iron :)

it doesn't take long at all (you glide it through your hair, how long would that take?) rather than holding it in one spot for 15 seconds. you should find some good vids on youtube about how to curl with a flat iron: type in curling with a flat iron (lol)



good luck! :)
either go to get your hair done or use rollers i have the same type of hair and i have to get it done by a professional i cant do it myself
you could get herbal essences curling shampoo..you could use lots of curls gel and scrunch it :)
crimp it with your hands and use gel to help hold it.
Velcro rollers work great and don't damage your hair. Use them when you hair is slightly damp, after you've added mousse or some setting spray to your hair. Wait until they're completely dry before you take them out. Voila!



You could also try heated rollers, which will give you much curlier hair.
yesss, you get hair gel -

i use garnier frustress spray gel.

all you do is spray it in your hair

wet or dry and then ';scunch';

your hair. hope it works (((((:
get your hair braided leave it for one day then in the shower wet you head take out you braids then blow dry dnt!!!! come it out
get your hair wet and then twist arond you friger then let it dry and there you go.
Put rollers in your hair or jell i your heir
If you wash your hair(get it wet), than put your hair in curlers over night, that in the morning you will have really long lasting curls. It works for me!
Rollers or a perm. Judging from the picture you must be of color so mousse is not your best bet. Try spritz or a sheen holding spray.
what i do to my hair is i like soak my hair with water brush it straight TOWEL dry it and i get my finger and a strip of hair and wrap it around my finger and get a bobby pin and leave it in for like 2-4 min. and then get the spray gel and put it all over the curl but dont uncurl it
I have wavy hair also, and my curling iron takes forever to heat up, not to mention it's bad on my hair. The plus side of having wavy hair is that curling isn't that hard. When I want curly hair and don't feel like using my curling iron, I do this:



Get out of the shower, towel-dry my hair. After that, apply Curl Goddess Curling Mist made by Mark. (company by Avon.) After that, I apply Totally Twisted Curling Gel by Herbal Essences. I flip my hair upside down and work it into my hair, and finish it off with any type of Hairspray, I use a cheap brand called Rave by Suave.



Hope I could help you!
There are soooo many products out there... it's hit or miss, and what seems to work great for one person, doesn't for someone else. I have thick wavy hair, and to bring out the curl, I use a scrunch spray (I like KMS California Curlup), and use a diffuser on my blow dryer while scrunching my hair. If you don't have a diffuser, use lowest setting, and hold the blow dryer as far away as possible.



This should bring out the curl. I do take a few random strands and use a curling iron, or twirl it around my finger as I go, so that it's more a a curly look.




Use Shampoo and Conditioner for curly hair, I use John Freda. Then after you towel dry it use a curling cream throughout your hair. Scrunch your hair up and clip it in place using big hair clips, the kind that look like claws. Either blow dry it or do it at night and if you sleep on it and let it air dy it will be done by morning. Then just undo it and spay with extra hold hair-spray. If it still needs a little more curl in places touch it up with curling gel.



That's what works for me anyways!



Mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArD6sWhCWpn1_agA4PRMupIazKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20081115141116AAS6lh9