Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can I curl my Hair with no curling iron?

I'm about to take a shower and when my hair dries I want it really curly and all. What should I do?

Btw not braids cause braids crimp hair not curl, I need nice curls.How can I curl my Hair with no curling iron?
Here's a tutorial on how you can get your hair like that :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LijD9gACV

hope it helps :)How can I curl my Hair with no curling iron?
Use a round brush and a blow dryer on the hottest setting, while slowly twisting the brush around your hair. Do it while your hair is still a little damp though, it stays put longer.
Separate it into sections and put them into little buns, and when you take them out you'll have perfect curls. Bigger buns = bigger curls, smaller buns = smaller curls.
Okay my little sister has really straight hair, so I take her hair and in little sections wrap it up like twist it in a little ball and she sleeps on it. in the morning we take it down and it's supper curly.
do a wet set. Let someone roll your hair up in rollers, then use a blow dryer all over it or get under a dryer if you have one, let it sit for a couple hours, and you should be good!
if you have a flat iron then you could curl it with that,

or when your hair is damp or towel dried you can part

your hair in two parts then twist each part, and hold it

twisted while you are blowdrying it, the curls will be

really nice and loose, not crunchy :)

(i tried this yesterday and loved how it came out)
A great idea if you have them is foam rollers! if you sleep in them and take them out in the morning your hair will look really nice. I'm assuming that you are wanting it curly for tomorrow because I don't know why you would need curly hair at ten o clock on a Tuesday. If not, ';scrunching'; your hair might work as well. Just take a bit of gel or mousse and squeeze it upwards into your hair while it is wet.
Take very tiny sections of hair and twist each section until it lays on ur head then Bobby pin it to ur head do this with all the hair u want curly then sleep on if ur hair is wet dry partialy before sleeping on it