Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can I keep my hair wavy after I curl it with a curling iron?

Whenever I curl my hair, it stays wavy for a few hours then goes back to being straight. What can I do to keep it wavy all day??How can I keep my hair wavy after I curl it with a curling iron?
spray each section with hairspray before you curl it.How can I keep my hair wavy after I curl it with a curling iron?
use hair spray to hold the wave on each peice of hair when curling.
spray each section with hairspray before you curl it and when your done. and when you finish all of your hair put more hairspray on
hairspray works awesome, especially if you use a little gel before you curl it
i have this same problem



lightly hairspray each piece! it keeps from wieghing the curls down



lightly is the key



and dont do a big sray around your hol head afterwards
Most people said to use hair spray, which will work, but if you don't like how icky and stiff your hair gets when using hair spray I would suggest using a product for wavy hair. Or get shampoos/conditioners that would help keep your waves... wavy. Try Bonfi WET-N-WAVY Leave In Conditioner. Hope I could help.