Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How to curl my hair with a curling iron?

I have naturally straight hair, and whenever i curl it it naturally straightens throughout the day. What is the best way to curl my hair without it straightening? I have a Bed Head curling iron. should i straighten it by layers? :) Thanks again.How to curl my hair with a curling iron?
you can go on you tube and use paper bags to curl you' hair don't ask... lol heres the link :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ2QGq0n4A hope i helped :)



oh and u can use hair spray to keep it in plce or whateverHow to curl my hair with a curling iron?
The best way is with no heat at all! You'll have no more damages in your hair, here is the link to the tutorial.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ2QGq0n



good luck!
i normally put the holding spray on my hair before i curl it cause if i put the spray on after it uncurls
Go in small strips, and then after, spritz a little hair spray/ holding spray on your curls. Don't go for the maximum holding spray if you don't want your hair frozen and not bouncy at all.