Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How to curl my hair with a curling iron?

I CANNOT curl my hair. It always comes out kinky or weird, or the curls aren't very good. Can someone give me a detailed explanation on how to curl hair with a small curling iron?How to curl my hair with a curling iron?
I used to love to curl my daughters hair with the small barrelled curling irons. It takes a lot of time though if you have thick hair. Are you brushing it after you curl it because if so that is why you're getting the kink. I took strands of hair and brushed them smooth before curling...you need to use equal sized strands for it to look right...then sprayed them with hairspray and curled them. You have to start with the end of the hair at the end of the iron where the clamp starts, and swirl your way up toward the tip. Be sure you give it plenty of time to curl then release it by pulling the iron downward and gently turning so as not to twist or distort the curl. When it's all curled give it an extra spray of hair spray. It is really better to have someone else do it if there is someone who will do it. It's much easier to stand over someone and do it than to do it for yourself, because your arms get really tired from being in a raised position for so long. It used to take me an hour, at least to do my daughters with the tiny curling iron. Good luck.How to curl my hair with a curling iron?
well i did curl my hair for graduation so well start out with brushing your hair get all the tangles out and stuff anf then just put a little bit of hair sparay each time you get a new strip of hair tak the curler and start from the bottem never the top!!! when your done if you natrually have staright hair dont comb it
if ur wite it usually doesnt work use the special soap or contiditioner u crinkel it up wit yo fingers