Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How do I curl my hair using a Curling Iron?

My hair is wavy but I'd like to experiment with the curling iron. You know how celebrities hair looks when there's is curly? That's what I want my hair to turn out to look like. Get what I mean? Please help, thanks to those who answer! =)How do I curl my hair using a Curling Iron?
Plug that puppy in and heat it up. If you turn it to a High setting you will have better results. Clamp the bottom ends of your hair and roll all the way up to your scalp. Let it rest for a minute, no more Then the easiest way to remove the iron is to put a little tension on the handle relaxing the hair and gently just remove the irom fully, with hair still curled. Not if your curls have a tendency to ';fall'; from the weight of your hair, take that curl and wrap it gently around a sponge roller while you do the rest of your hair. Once you have curled and done the sponge rollers. Remove the rollers gentley and softly spray each curl as it is rolled out. Do not touch your hair for at lest 20 minutes. Once you'e finished with each curl and have waited, then if you want you can take a wide tooth comb and move the curls around your face and head and use the hair spray to put them in place. The hardes part in doing this is doing the back. But pracice makes perfect. If you want more ';wavy'; hair, turn you head upside down and use your fingers to gently bruch (with your fingers) your hair out, a hair dryer will add volume as well. Spray some hair spray on while you head is still upside down, wait a minute for that hairspray to dry, flip up your hair and wa-la! Using a brush on your hair may pull your curls out. You can try it, and just experiment. You'll get the hang of it. Use Aussie products to protect the hair and add moisture. A curling iron is good, but if you use it everyday it will have a tendancy to dry out your hair.How do I curl my hair using a Curling Iron?
well u rap strands of hair around da curlen iron
you put strands of your hair in the iron try not to burn your hair or your face