Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can i curl my hair without curlers and a curling iron?

at night i put curlers in my hair but i can sleep with them on. and i dont want to use a curling iron cause it damages my hair,what other ways can i curl it?How can i curl my hair without curlers and a curling iron?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ2QGq0n4A

watch this video!

its a great way to curl hair using brown paper bags, no heat, without damaging it.

I know it sounds weird but it works!How can i curl my hair without curlers and a curling iron?
Wrap sections of your hair into tiny ringlets and hold with pins. Sleep with them in, then your hair will be curly in the morning. Another option, scrunch?
you could braid it but it would be more crimped than curly or you could wet it then just roll it around your finger
If you have a straightener that has ceramic plates it will work great for curling your hair with out damaging it. For more instructions on that just search it on youtube and you get step by step instructions.
perm
First - i think i saw, at drug store, years ago: '; curling shampoo';. I Never

got around to purchasing any of it. I don't know if it's still available?

also, I formerly did the following and my sister Does the following

every night: ';Pull all your hair (if it's long enough) - all to Top of your

head; Use about 3 Rollers; you can roll hair on dry hair; or on: slightly

dampened hair; or use Hair Spray on each --after (or before) you roll each

roller. My sister's hair looks nice each day (has Extra Body and some

Curl! (and when i did the above, long ago --my hair looked Good, too.

I need to do That again! I have baby-fine AND thin hair; my hair does

Not hold Curl - too long. Best Wishes! / if your hair is not long

enough to do the Above; you might try 'pin-curling it; also --you

might want to use those 'sponge' type of hair rollers ------ with rolling

your hair --all over and sleeping with it OR to DO the method --i

mentioned above - bout using bout 3 hair rollers. Have a good Day!