Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you curl your hair with a curling iron?

yesterday i tryed to curl my hair and it would curl! I wrapped my hair around the barrell of the iron and waited 10 seconds, this is my first time doing this 'cause i like my hair straight but now i like curly hair. how do i do it? did i miss a step?



Thank you!How do you curl your hair with a curling iron?
if curling it with a curling iron isnt working for you , if you have natural waves in your hair . when you get out of the shower take some mousse or gel whichever you have, and put it in your hand %26amp; just scrunch it into your hair, this is what i do much easier then a curling ironHow do you curl your hair with a curling iron?
this happens to me its may be the curlin iron jus try buyin some setting lotion and set your hair in rollers leave them in til they dry it comes out curly