Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How to properly curl my hair with curling iron?

I have a conair curling iron that lets you control the heat.

I also have thick, sort of wavy, long hair. I really want to curl it instead of putting it in the usual ponytail. The thing is the curls don't stay even after a use a strong hairspray!

I'm afraid of burning my hair and the most heat I put the iron on is 3 (max. is 20). Should I crank up the heat?

----What can I do to make my curls last?---How to properly curl my hair with curling iron?
Make sure your hair is 100% completely dry. It'll also hold better if it is NOT freshly washed. So do your hair normally in the morning then curl it before going out at night. Use a hairspray for high-humidity conditions, one without water in the ingredients. Tresemme makes a good one, so does Big Sexy Hair.



If that still doesn't work, switch to hot rollers. Conair makes a great set for under $30, they're purple with velvet, and nice and thick. Heat them up, put them in, and take them out when they're cool.How to properly curl my hair with curling iron?
HOw to curl hair with a curling iron (with video)

http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/