Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you curl your hair with a curling iron?

I cannot curl my hair. I have watched just about every video and it still doesn't seem to work for me. I would really like to curl my hair without having to go to a salon so any advice? Any videos that worked for you or tips I could use?How do you curl your hair with a curling iron?
I might not be your skill. It is most likely your iron. I used to have the same problem until I realized I needed a higher temperature than my previous iron had. I also use a spiral iron instead of a normal curling iron. It really made a difference. Good luck.How do you curl your hair with a curling iron?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ2QGq0n4A

i didnt try it yet but people who watched the video say it works.
  • microsoft web hosting
  •