Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How to curl my hair with a curling iron like a professional?

I have thick, curly hair which is in decent condition. And whenever i go to the salon and ask them to curl my hair they do a wonderful job and it lasts pretty much until i wash my hair. But when i try to do it myself it never stays and tends to turn into super loose waves, whether i use a 17 dollar curling iron from walmart or a 55 dollar purple ceramic curling iron from a hair salon with the help of any of these hairsprays: paul mitchel working hair spray, tressame curling hairspray, paul mitchel wax hairspray. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG! PLEASE HELP ME! NO MATTER WHAT THE CURLS FALL!How to curl my hair with a curling iron like a professional?
I spent many days in the salon waiting for the paying customers to get their hair done. During that time I watched and asked and watched some more. The only thing I can't do to my own hair is cut it. Ask your stylist what products and irons to use. If they are a true stylist they will be willing to give you the info to help maintain your hair until it's time for a brand new do. Also don't feel bad about trying different products.How to curl my hair with a curling iron like a professional?
um.. maybe ask the stylist which curler it is and try that