Thursday, October 28, 2010

If i curl my hair tonight with a curling iron how can i get it to stay untill the morning?

i want to curl my hair tonight with a curling iron and hairspray becuase i dont have time to do it in the morning,,but how do i get it to stay curled untill the morning?If i curl my hair tonight with a curling iron how can i get it to stay untill the morning?
YES it might even look better in the morning! I curled my hair one night for a party, then the next morning they were looser and more wavy, it actually looked great! but yes, use a good hairspray and bobby pin the curls to your head before you go to bed. you may have to touch up in the morning but that should only take 2 minutes.If i curl my hair tonight with a curling iron how can i get it to stay untill the morning?
You're gonna need to touch it up tomarrow morning, but....



use bobby pins and pin the curls to your head. Itll look a little weird, but then in the morning the curls wont be frizzy or anything. Exactly like you left em! :)
Hairspray it LOADS