Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How do I curl my hair with a fat curling iron?

I have thin hair and a fat curling iron. Most of the time when I curl my hair it comes out good but other times it comes out crappy. What can I do to get best results all the time?How do I curl my hair with a fat curling iron?
make sure your hair is ';dirty'; or put hairspray in it firstHow do I curl my hair with a fat curling iron?
idk.
Just get a regular curling iron if you want to curl your hair. It will make it easier and more predictable.
when you start to curl it use hair spray and it will help and with a fat curly iron you can take more hair than asmall one.
I think you should have someone else curl it for you, or else you have an awkward position. The only catch is that the other person will probably want you to do their hair in return.
Make sure your hair isn't freshly washed, or else there is nothing to help hold the curl..