Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to curl my thick wavy hair with a curling iron.?

I have the curling iron that costed like 20 -30 bucks. Its by conair and it has settings with numbers for diffrent types of hair but i forget which numbers are to the diffrent hair types.. How do I keep the curls in because i need them for a play and I have frequet costume changes. If you dont awnser both these qquestions I won't give you credit. But anyway thanks!How to curl my thick wavy hair with a curling iron.?
put it on the highest setting. get the strongest hair stpray possible. spray ur hair lightly but not too lightly first. let it dry, then curl ur hair tight. spray the hair spray in your hair. dont seperate the curls or touch untill all your hair is curled. spray once again. then seperate and style as needed and respray.