Thursday, October 28, 2010

My hair doesn't like to curl. what are some tips on curling my hair with my curling iron?

i have a small barrel curling iron. well how are u suppost to curl you hair with it because when ido it it never curls..what are some tips..please i have school tomorrow first day and i want my hair curlyMy hair doesn't like to curl. what are some tips on curling my hair with my curling iron?
get it done at the hair solan or wet it first and hold it for like 15 secs and while u do that get the pantene hair crunching spray.My hair doesn't like to curl. what are some tips on curling my hair with my curling iron?
Spray a strand of hair with hairspray first and than curl it. 100%
use about 1/4 inch of hair at a time. start at the base of your hair (close to your scalp) and glide the iron down. when you get to the bottom, roll up with the iron and leave it there for a few seconds. finally release. if it still doesnt work, try rollers or a perm.
use curling shampoo and all the products you can use on your hair. then tonight get strips of cloth and twist pieces of hair with the cloth, pin it up, hair spray it, put a shower cap on your head and go to bed, when you wake up, take off the shower cap, and blow dry your hair with the twisted hair on hot, after that, take it out and you should have perfect curls.
Use a jell type hair product that has extra hold (or something like it on the bottle)and roll your hair(try an find hair rollers they work best).Top off with a lite layer of hair spray.
get some moose dampen your hair put the moose through it and blow dry it till its wavy then curl it
I suggest using a thermal setting spray on each section prior to curling it. Redken Hot Sets is a product I swear by.
You can put hairspray in your hair first. That always works for me because I have the same problem with my hair.
My hair is really stubborn too......I usually hairspray the peice of hair i am going to curl right before I curl it. I usually works for me. Just make sure that you dont hairspray the hair too much and make it stick straight out and then look like its dirty.
My hair does that! I saw this infomercial about a curling iron/straightner that was, like, clay or something and they did a test on a girls hair , and her hair NEVER curls, and it curled
Go easy with that iron I think they are too harsh on hair and will leave it all dried and damaged if you use it too much. Couldn't you get some bendy rollers and wash your hair and when it is still slightly damp curl it up with the rollers and leave it to dry. If you have no bendy rollers you could do it the oldfashioned way 'till you get some. Tear an old pillocase or any light cloth (maybe Jcloths would do) .Tear into strips about the width of a folder and about 5cms wide .Take a piece of dampish hair and place the ends in the center of the strip of cloth and roll it up just like a bendy roller and tie the two pieces of cloth together to hold the curl there. When dry undo and run your fingers through it .If it turns out iffy you can just wash again to be back as you were. Use less hair in the curlup for tighter curls and more hair in curlup for wave effect. Have fun.