Friday, November 19, 2010

Curling hair with a flat iron question?

Does it work on shoulder-length hair?



I've never curled my hair with a flat iron before, so I was watching how-to videos on the internet. All of the videos seem to display long-haired girls. Have any of you with shoulder-length hair curled your hair with a flat iron? Does it work? Does it just curl the ends or does it actually curl the hair from root to tip? (I tried curling my hair with hot rollers, but it just curled the bottom couple inches. It made me look like a poodle.)



Thanks!Curling hair with a flat iron question?
yeah i have shoulder lenght and it works fine if you hold it really tight and long and you have a good small straightner it works greeatCurling hair with a flat iron question?
i have this certain straightener called ';amika'; and it curls your hair slightly, and i have the same length hair as you - or if you want defined curls i would try the ';kiasecki'; straightener. theyre both expensive, but worth it. good luck!
yep is sure does work! It actually works really well for shorter hair! Give it a try! It takes a couple times to get it just right but once you get done it is amazing!