Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I curl thick straight hair easily?

I am going to a military ball tomorrow and have bought a cute head band to put in my almost shoulder length straight all one length hair. I always have alot of trouble curling my hair and having it hold. When I have curled it in the past it looks more flipped out instead of curly or wavy. Any tips on making my thick straight hair hold curl better??? I have a straigtener and curling iron to work withHow can I curl thick straight hair easily?
Hm, I'll just give you a full instruction for hair.

First, wash it. :P Dry it with COLD air, then when completely dry, apply anti-frizz softening cream. (If it doesn't need to be washed, then just apply the cream.)

Wrap bits and pieces of your hair around the NORMAL hair straightener, and pull it down like a you would with a ribbon. You should get serum for long lasting curls, aswell. Try L'oreal or Wella products.

Good luck.How can I curl thick straight hair easily?
try hairspray. or anything (besides gel) that says extra hold.