Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm Asian and i'm looking for tips on curling my hair?

my homecoming dance is this saturday and i really want to curl my hair but my hair is naturally straight and curls don't stay in for very long. i'm looking for tips on how to keep my hair curled and also, if you're an asian female, how do you curl your hair? with a curling iron or hot rolls or what? and do you use hairspray or mousse?I'm Asian and i'm looking for tips on curling my hair?
Personally, I have naturally curly hair. However, my best friend has hair just like yours--it doesn't hold curl well, but I still get it to curl for dances.


Nexxus products really do work well.

i was in da same situation as u, and yes i am azn and yes i do have dead straight hair tat doesn't budge even when i try to scrunch it or curl it, well, if u want it perfect then go to a salon lik toni and guy to get it professionally done, but if u wanna do it urself, do this: go to ulta, go get da waver from bed head (just ask for it, its purple and big, and its 50 bucks) or if u want it actually curly instead of wavy, get da 1 or 1-1/2 inch curler (also from bed head), go to wal mart or target, get da john frieda frizz ease hair spray (tat thang is a miracle) and get any type of curling mousse tat smells good. when u do it, part ur hair and do it in 2 inch sections, put hair spray on da strand of hair before u curl/wave it, and right after u curl it, put hair spray on it again. when u have done all ur hair, put a bit of mousse in it. o yea by da way, go easy on da hair spray, cuz john frieda stays, and u don't want ur hair feelin lik a rock :] good luck sweetie and god bless!
put hairspray on each your hair only each part you want to curl. use curling iron. big size curling iron for long and medium lenght hair and small size iron for short hair. i'm guessing you have a long hair coz you want to curl it.



after curling, put hairspray all over your hair to keep the style.