Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can my curls remain after using a curling iron?

Hi! I have a problem...my hair is straight and I want to try something new to it. I curled my hair with a curling iron and they looked amazing but 5 minutes later my locks were undone and straight as before! I want my curls to look natural and not fake....so what hair spray should I use? And should I use it before or after curling my hair with the iron? I would appreciate any wise advice! Thanks!!!How can my curls remain after using a curling iron?
Try LIGHTLY spritzing the ';to be '; curled area with hair spray. Use the spray from a good distance so you don't end up with a sticky mess. Then curl your hair while the spray is still moist. You will hear a sizzling sound (not your hair burning...trust me). This is the sound of the spray sealing your curl. Undo the curler and then DO NOT touch the curl (finger comb, etc) until you finish your whole head. Give the curl time to set. Then, style as usual. Good luck!!How can my curls remain after using a curling iron?
I am glad it worked out for you!

Report Abuse


use hair spray.
Well..I had the same problem once..one thing that i use on a daily basis is shine spray..(Hask pure shine) spray that on, preferably dry than wet hair and brush through and start curling ur hair while curling spray Suave hairspray on and take out. Dont brush cuz the curl will come out. You want to tease ur hair a lil with a comb and repeat till done. Then if u need to spray over finished look..



Hope I helped
put spritz on them
They have a spray out called spritz soft hold, by isoplus and it's good. After curlign your hair roll your hair in some soft rollers and spritz the hair while on rollers let dry. do not wet the hair just spray each roller and let dry or dry with hair dryer take hair down and it will hold your curls.
use hair curling gel and spray your hair with hair spray after you got your look you want! I have thin straight hair and it will stay for almost 8 hours this way!
I've found that setting the section of hair with cool, black tea before curling it makes it stay curled for longer. After you have finished, set with a light hairspray.