Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I get my hair to look like this. What kind of curling iron or curlers would I use, to not get spirals?

Whenever I curl my hair, i end up with spiral looking curls. How do I get them to look more wavy like this. . .

http://hairstylesup.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/hairstyles-for-long-hair2.jpgHow can I get my hair to look like this. What kind of curling iron or curlers would I use, to not get spirals?
take a bigger sized curling iron and take the sections of your hair and instead of clamping them in, just simply wrap the hair around it, and when you're finished run your fingers through it to give it more of a natural look. be sure to put hairspray on your hair BEFORE and AFTER you use the curling iron for best hold.



hope this helps!How can I get my hair to look like this. What kind of curling iron or curlers would I use, to not get spirals?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDLtjN8KU



Try this! Comment and rate please. Subscribe also as there will be more hair tutorials will come up on there. You can request any hairstyles that you would like too!
Take one inch sections of hair, start with the top of the sections, and wrap them around the barrel, and hold the hair there for about ten seconds. When you unwrap it, it will be wavy. I recommend a larger barrel curling iron. Hope it works for you :)
hm maybe u should use a bigger curling iron like 1 1/4 and u should only curl the bottom. also dont leave it the hair in the curling iron for a long time and take about an inch of hair not small sections or else they'll come out small. also look at the way her hair is, some of them are facing away from her face and some of them are towards her face :)

if you dont have naturally straight hair u can straighten it and then curl or u mite also be able to achieve them with a flat iron. im not sure how to get them with a flat iron but you can go to google or youtube :)