Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do you curl hair?

So I have fairy od hair, Its wavy yet curly. Like the bottom curls a lot but the top is somewhat straight kinda wavy. My curls curl in all different directions. It might be my hair length and layers, but my hair wont curl with a curling iron.



so how do I get my hair to do a similar curl to this



http://media.photobucket.com/image/vanesHow do you curl hair?
Since your hair is naturally wavy it might be difficult to achieve V's look.

But, if you have a straightener..straighten your hair then use a curling spray like Sunsilks wave spray.How do you curl hair?
use rollers buy a good set and try that
dont you girls use some sort of cylindrical shaped devices to curl hair??
while your hair is wet take small sections and twist it until it knots up on your head, pin it there over night. in the morning take the pins out and spray it. after the spray dries a bit, run your fingers through your hair as you flip it over.



good luck
use a large barrel and wrap your hair around it rather than putting it through the curling iron