Sunday, November 21, 2010

How should I get my hair to curl???

I have absolutly stick-straight hair. Occasionaly if it is SUPER humid I will get a slight wave to my bangs but I really want to be able to curl my hair. It won't even hold a curl with a heavy duty curling iron. Are there any products/ hair accutremants that would help me out?How should I get my hair to curl???
use hair spray while u curlHow should I get my hair to curl???
Have you tried blow drying it first, then using the curling iron? It worked for a co-worker of mine who has stick straight hair. She also used a curling serum while her hair was wet prior to blow drying.
You can get your hair permed, which definitely helps to hold a curl but if you want to style it you will still have to use curlers. I have had my hair permed twice which helped my hair alot, as i style my hair in a 1940's style.

There are also curl products that you can get at priceline and price attack and other hair places that help to hold a curl.

Also hot rollers or a curling iron with lots of hair spray has worked on friends of mine with very straight hair.



Good luck!
Swartzkopft has a line of curling products that you can purchase at Wal-Mart. Also, there is a line by Redken that is good for curling hair. I wouldn't recommend a perm because that's permanent, but with the help of good styling products and a diffuser to put on the end of your blowdryer..you should get the desired result.
Use a hair mousse while your hair is wet.After drying use curling iron.
this s how i make my curls in the moring before i go to work



1.when your hair is wet put pantine pro-v hair curling serum

2.then put tresemme brand curling mouse

3.srunch your hair while its still wet

4. let it dry and enjoy = ]