Sunday, November 21, 2010

How Can I Get My Hair to Curl?

My hair is naturally wavy, but the waves are very frizzey and my hair gets poofy when I air dry it so I straighten it with a straightner. But sometimes I want to wear my hair curly so I've tried blow drying it then curling it with a curling iron. But it doesn't curl. It just goes back to straight. How can I curl my hair with it staying?!How Can I Get My Hair to Curl?
Do you want to curl or do you want to scrunch? I personally think scrunching looks great. I have naturally straight hair with a few waves here and there and it works for me. Here's what you need:



hairspray (preferably a strong hold)

gel

mousee

hairties

blowdryer with diffuser



Be careful not to use too much of the products! While in the shower, make sure your hair is conditioned very well. Use a wide tooth comb to comb it. When you get out of the shower. Towel dry your hair so its damp. Apply gel with a scrunch motion. Gather up your hair and ';squish'; it in your hands up and down. Then apply some mousse and do the same motion. Take the hairties and section your hair into three sections, scrunch the hair up into a little knot. Repeat so you have three sections. Hairspray it in place. Chill out for a little bit, watch some tv, put lotion on, etc. After about 15 or so minutes. Let your hair down and keep scrunching. Blowdry it with the diffuser scrunching section by section. Hairspray, but not too much. When you are done you should have a big scrunchy mane. Put it up lightly in a bun and sleep on it. In the morning, it should be super scrunchy. Put a tiny bit of lotion in it for gloss. Spray and go! Hope I helped :)How Can I Get My Hair to Curl?
try sleeping over night with foam rollers in your hair they usually come out really good...after you take a shower blow your hair out.(not completely) but straight and then put the hair rollers in and spray it with hair spray. Leave them in for a while and it should curl!
Curl perm or when you dry it then curl it first put in ( Frizz-Ease)
After taking a shower put mousse or a styling foam throughout your wet hair. Twist each strand in a spiral shape and bobby pin to your head. Use a diffuser over your hair until it is 3/4 of the way dry. Take out the bobby pins and break up the curls a bit. Hairspray and your done.

Hope that helps.