Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I curl my hair in spirals?

I want my hair in spirals kind of like how miley cyrus or Jenette McCurdy wears theirs. I have tried to curl my hair with a regular curling iron but it does not work. It does not even curl my hair. Can my hair be too straight to curl? Are their any other ways to curl it?How can I curl my hair in spirals?
Ok you can go to a drugstore or some beuty store and there you will find these cylinder rolls and they are spiky around the cylendir. To use it you get a strand of your hair and put one end on the roll and roll the strand up to your scalp and it will stick to your hair and stay there. Leave it on for how ever long you want , then take it out and you'll see curls. Hope this helps.How can I curl my hair in spirals?
You can try using those magnetic curlers, they may work better than a curling iron.