Sunday, November 21, 2010

Curling my hair??! How long...?

Okay.. so I've tried using a curling iron to curl my hair but it just wont work. Unless I go to a salon the only way it stays is if I use the ';sleep-in'; curlers. Tomorrow I'm going to my boyfriends dance and I wanna curl my hair but I don't want to go to school with my hair curled. So with the sleep in curlers do you have to go that many hours before your hair curls or just until your hair drys?Curling my hair??! How long...?
Honey, I have the same problem. Our hair is really heavy. It doesn't respond well to heat styling.



What I have found that helps is to put about a dime sized amount of gel in my hair and some mousse, then blow dry it until it is barely wet. After that, you can wrap it up in curlers for an two or three hours. Make sure your hair is completely dry before you take the curlers out. As you pull them out, spray each strand with a strong hold hairspray.



Hope this helps!Curling my hair??! How long...?
i would say, first blow dry your hair to tell its COMPLETELY dry and then divide sections . you may want to put a style product in your wet hair when you blow dry. Once you section begin to part with in those sections and curl your hair make sure to spritz it with hairspray or some type of holding product after you curl. The curls should last all night.
just until your hair is dry. have fun at the dance!
heres what you should try.. try it today incase it doesnt work.

1.) take a shower and wash you hair well

2.) comb your hair out

3.) put the curlers in your hair

4.) use a blow dryer on high heat and blow dry the hair on the curlers

5.) add some hair spray and then carefully remove

6.) add some styling products to it
I dont't know how much time you have inbetween school and the dance but wash your hair the day before go to school when you get home wet towl dry give it a good coating of mouse or hair spray and put in the rollers. You can speed up the process by drying your hair with the curlers in with a hair dryer but the hair has to dry completly!!! Or you can wash your hair the day before go to school come home coat it with mouse or hair spray then use hot curlers if you have them. The key to getting your hair to hold curl is it has to be a little dirty meaning the oils need to build up a little and the hairspray and mouse helps.