Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I curl my hair?

I have long,thin , brown hair. And everytime I try to curl my hair with a curling iron,all I get is a little flip at the end of the section of hair. I don't know why it does this insted of curling. But can u tell my why its doing this and how to fix it so it will curl correctly.

Thx

Ps.

I use hair muse and hair spray. And I hold the curling iron in for like 10 seconds or more.How do I curl my hair?
You need a good hairspray from the salon , no cheap stuff and a ceramic curling iron that heats up very hot. You spray the hair, curl it then spray it again. I have long hair and my curl stays in all day when I do this.How do I curl my hair?
If you want cute curls everywhere you should scrunch it!
Read some useful hair styling tips and more on this sit e to help you
WHY WOULD U WANT TO CURL YER HAIR YER crazy i have curly hair and yes they tell me my hair is beautiful but it is a ****** pain in my rear end! sorry can't help i just had to say that
You can always use rollers, there are sponge rollers and plastic ones. You can buy them at any hair store!
ok well i think u might be putting the curling iron the wrong way on ur hair. and it also what kind of style with ur hair
The best way to get curls that look cute and will stay in all day is to scrunch your hair. Just wet it i the shower then when you get out towel dry the excess water off then flip your head over and scrunch it. You'll be very happy with your results.



Hope I helped :)