Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I get my straight hair to curl?

I know you might think this is silly, but my hair will not curl!! I've trying the curling irons and rollers, but the ';curl'; will only last fifteen minutes or so before it starts falling down; even with TONS of hair spray!!



Are there any super duty products that might make my Japanese hair curl?How can I get my straight hair to curl?
My hair is pretty straight and I have the same problem sometimes. My advice is to keep trying out the different curling products out until you find the best one for you. But don't get a perm!! Natural hair is beautiful and perms/hairdyes/highlights, etc. really damage your hair. You won't be able to see YOUR hair again if you perm it, it will never be the same.How can I get my straight hair to curl?
no Extra Help from me, I just wanted to say I think you have Beautiful Hair.

I wish I could get Mine to grow Long,like yours. I'd trade 'WillCurl 'for 'Healthy' anyday.



but hey... What About something like ';Aussie Scrunch'; ?

Report Abuse


don't put dry heat on Wet Hair - ever.

That is So Damaging for it.

Report Abuse


There is a perm to get your straight her to curly. Go to beauty salons and ask.
My hair is also like yours! I know it sucks! Try getting a curling shampoo like ';Wash N Curl'; its shoukd help!!Good luck!!
you should get a perm go to a beauty salon they ll help
They have a shampoo out called wash n' curl. you could always try that, it's supposed to curl ur hair, and all u do is wash ur hair with it. Hope this helped.
Actually you really have to be just out of the shower and start to curl it before its completly dry or else it doesn't work and the curls will fall out. please do this with a curling iron though.
Try using the wash and curl shampoo or some cilps to hold your hair when you curl it with the rollers good luck.
Hey,,,, have a perm put in it.... it will curl then !!!!



good luck
honestly, i think japanese hair is beautiful. you should be proud!



i know this doesn't answer your question, but w/ the shape of face you probably have and color...it would probably look awesome strait.



however, if it's really long, it's going to be MUCH harder curling it. just a tip!



good luck!
perm for sure