Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I get my curls like Miley Cyrus with a 1/2 inch curling iron and Finesse hair spray ?

Don't say ';Go to hair salon'; I WANT EXACT ANSWERS AND DIRECTIONS !! or don't say get rollers I'm not very good at curling my hair but, is there anyway that I can have good curls like Miley Cyrus, with 1/2 inch curling iron and Finesse hairspray ? I've tried so many times, My hair is also starting to flake out. It's a good thing I treated my hair. How can I get it like this :http://cache.viewimages.com/xt/72960698. or like this :http://cache.viewimages.com/xt/72245103.How can I get my curls like Miley Cyrus with a 1/2 inch curling iron and Finesse hair spray ?
http://www.wikihow.com/Style-Your-Hair-LHow can I get my curls like Miley Cyrus with a 1/2 inch curling iron and Finesse hair spray ?
I dont know how but i LUV MILEY!!!! SHE IS AWSOME!! email me!
ok if you are a young person she has 10 or more people working just on hair and makeup you will never get it just like hers but you can try
well i can't promise you'll get it the same but i can say somewat similar, you should do ti the way you would normally curl your hair, but vary the amount of hair that goies into each curl, some a lot of hair, some a little bit, it gives a more natural look, then spray w/ hairspray, if your curls are too tight leave them untill they start to uncurl before you hairspray
omg i totally agree i really tried to get hair like hers 4 ages and now i have thanks to wikihow just type wikihow in google and then type how to get hair like miley cyrus and it shows you in quick easy steps!