Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to get stick straight hair with a curling iron?

I generally have straight hair, but sometimes there are small flips at the end because of the layers, and I want to straighten that if I can. How do I get stick straight hair with a curling iron, just like a straightening iron?How to get stick straight hair with a curling iron?
You're not supposed to hold the curling iron to your hair that long.

Just do it really fast inwards a few times untill your hair is as straightened as you want it.

I don't know if I make sense with this, but good luck.How to get stick straight hair with a curling iron?
Thats impossible, otherwise look it up on youtube.
Well, you could try just putting the ends of you hair into the curling iron, but without curling it. Just slide it straight down without turning the curling iron.



Otherwise, you have to get a hair straightener. There are small ones available, if u don't need a big one. Walmart or Amazon may have these.