Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I have naturally curly hair but it wont curl with a curling iron? Help?

I have naturally curly hair but my curls dont look so good so I tryed to curl them but I dont get a very good shape out of them and they dont last long at all. I mean my natural curls are pretty if I take a shower and leave them wrapped into a towel until dry but that takes too long. Can anyone tell me why my hair does this and if anyone has any tips on how to get better curls that will last?I have naturally curly hair but it wont curl with a curling iron? Help?
if you want to curl your hair go to youtube type in michelle pham she will teach you how with paper bags its really cool.

my tip:i wudnt curl it with a iron curler just leave it natural and put mouse or gel on it make it shapier and shinier:)I have naturally curly hair but it wont curl with a curling iron? Help?
My hair is naturally curly as well. I find that if I try to 'curl' a curl, they compete with each other. It may sound funny, but if you want nice 'silky' looking curls, straighten your hair (or the part you want to curl) first THEN use the curling iron. You're more likely to get a much better result. Good luck!
natural curl + curling iron = not work...at least for me

you could try cutting your natural curl differently OR

put in mousse and dry with a diffuser on low. works for my curls!



or straighten and then curl, but that takes for ever
My hair to! I had the same problem %26amp; it annoyed me soo much, but then i started putting like a softener product in my hair whenever i wanted to really curl it %26amp; it helped a lot.



like biosilk or just a plain jane one,

for some reason it just makes me hair wayy eaiser to get a good curl out of.
  • web server hosting
  •